Yay for good weather! Christine is ready for spring and I'm pretty sure this spring and summer we will be outdoors at all times. We finally got rid of the snow and the 50s & 60s have returned to Atlanta. On Friday we went to the park to feed the ducks and play on the playground. Christine loves all animals (especially dogs) and she was so excited to see the ducks and get the chance to feed them. I think she would have jumped in the water to pet them if Brian didn't hold her back!

Daddy & Christine checking out the ducks

Then on Saturday we took a family trip to the zoo. It was so much fun! I think it freaked Christine out a bit to see the animals moving, but she seemed to like it over all. She roared like a lion, bounced like a monkey, and said "sssss" for the snakes. We even ran into my good friend from college, Kara and her family. How random to see someone you know at the Atlanta Zoo?

very excited to pet a pig

No comments:
Post a Comment