Christine is ONE!!! I can't believe it! We made it through the year!
Ironically last year I would cry because I was unsure what kind of mom I would be, or if I would even like being a mother. This year I cried because I feel like it's going too fast. She's getting so big and as much as I LOVE to watch her learn and just interact with her, there is a small part of me that wishes she was only days old and helpless. I miss watching her change daily, but at the same time I am enjoying that she is now a little independent and my life is so much easier. AND no more $ for formula; Yay!!
For her birthday we had a big party! Grandma & Grandpa Sampsel came down from Ohio and Grandma & Grandpa Walden, Great-Grandma Chappell, Ron & Missy King, and Brittany & Olyvia Pruett all came from Indiana. We also had friends and neighbors over for the celebration. We did a cupcake theme. Brian made a TON of cupcakes including a very large cupcake for the Bean. He had 3 flavors; dark chocolate, boston creme, and yellow cake. All the cupcakes were made from scratch including the frosting. We've had so much fun with her over the past year and can't wait to find out what's ahead!

P.S. even though she's one, we still have yet to buy the next car seat. Our poor little girl is only in the 5% weighing a whopping 17lbs and she has to be 20lbs before we can turn her around!

No comments:
Post a Comment